Sunday 18 April 2010

The story of an apple tree and a small child

Once there, lived a big apple tree and the boy who liked playing under the apple tree every day. He climbs up into the treetops, eating fruit, laid in the shade of the shade leaves. Time passes, and boy has grown up and he didn't play with the apple tree again.

One day he went to the apple tree. His face looked sad. "Come over here and play again with me," pleaded the apple tree. "I'm not a little kid playing with the tree again," the boy said. "I'd love to have a toy, but I didn't have money to buy it." The tree replied, "Oh, sorry I did not have money ... but you can take my apples and sell it .You can find the money to buy your favorite toy" .The boy was delighted. Then he picked all the apples on the tree and went with joy. However, after that the boy never came back. The tree was again sadly.

One day the boy came back. The tree is very happy to see it coming. "Come play with me anymore," said the apple tree. "I have no time," the boy replied. "I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Will you help me? "" Oh, sorry I did not have House. But you can cut down all branches and twigs to build your house," said the apple tree. Then the boy cut down all the branches and twigs of apple trees and leaves with joy. The tree was also happy to see the boy happy, but the boy never came back again. The tree was lonely and sad.

One summer, the boy came back. Apple tree rejoiced feel very welcome. "Come play with me anymore," said the apple tree. "I am sad," said the boy. "I'm old and want to live in peace. I want to go on vacation and sailing. Will you give me a boat for a cruise? "" Oh, sorry I did not have a boat, but you can cut the trunk of my body and use it to create a ship that you want. Go sailing and have fun. "Later, the boy cut the tree trunk and a boat he dreamed. Then he went sailing and never again came to the apple tree.

Finally, the boy came back after all these years later. "I'm sorry my son," said the apple tree. “I’ve never had more apples for you." "That's okay. I also have had no teeth to bite tour apple," the boy replied. "I do not have trunks and branches that you can climb," said the apple tree. "Now, I'm too old for that," replied the boy. "I really do not have anything else can I give to you. What are left are my roots which are old and dying, "the tree said with tears.I do not need anything more now," said the boy. "I just need a place to rest. I was very tired after such a long leave. "" Ouch, very good ... Do you know the root of old a tree is the best place to lie down and rest? Come, let's lay in the arms of my roots and rest in peace. "The boy lay in the arms of tree roots. The tree was very happy and smiling as she shed tears.

This is the story of us all ... The tree is our parent. When we are young, we loved to play games with our mom and dad. As we grow older, we abandon them, and only come when we need something or in trouble. No matter what, our parents will always be there to give what they can provide to make us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment