Saturday 3 November 2012

David Archuleta - Wait


I can't sleep I'm feeling wide awakeTonight is taking it's timeHow much more before the morning breaksAnd I can leave it all behind'Cause every time I try to close my eyesI only end up seeing memories of youAnd it's never enough I'm waiting
Even though you're gone I can hear your heartIt's calling out my name like a flash in the darkIf this is just a dreamI won't give it backI'll find a way to make it lastOne more minute wait wait wait don't goJust one more minute wait wait wait don't go
I am keeping every word you sayBut how much longer can I hold onCause whispers echoing until they fadeRemind me that you're already gone'Cause every time I try to chase your voiceI end up getting lost and running in circlesAnd it's never enough I'm waiting
Even though you're gone I can hear your heartIt's calling out my name like a flash in the darkIf this is just a dreamI won't give it backI'll find a way to make it lastOne more minute wait wait wait don't goJust one more minute wait wait wait don't goWait wait wait don't goJust one more minute wait wait wait don't goOooh yeah don't go
Even though you're gone I can hear your heartIt's calling out my name like a flash in the darkIf this is just a dreamI won't give it backI'll find a way to make it lastOne more minute wait wait wait don't goJust one more minute wait wait wait don't go

No comments:

Post a Comment